What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management system that enables users to sell smarter, better, and faster. It has modern features that allow them to reach out to prospects at the right moment. They are able to engage customers across multiple channels. With this CRM software, businesses of all sizes are able to close more deals in a smarter way.
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based CRM solution that is designed to get, retain, and satisfy clients to expand your business. Zoho CRM automates daily business activities, monitor sales, and engage clients in various platforms. In addition, the solution’s mobile platform allows you to take it on location so you can get quick and real-time updates.
In 2019, VBS TECHNOLOGY has been officially registered as a ZOHO Partner. We are here to delivers a comprehensive suite of Zoho Business Solutions that can help you to run your business efficiently to achieve maximum results by minimizing costs. While you continue to focus on growing your business, we help you take care of your important but non-core business support functions so that you can focus on the core revenue-generating parts of your business.
Zoho CRM Features
- Pipeline Analysis
- Lead Generation & Qualification
- Sales Stage & Probability Analysis
- Real-Time Forecasting
- Fast track leads to deal process
- Convert prospects into business opportunities, accounts, as well as contacts with a single click
- Monitor customer accounts as well as related information from a single database
- Get a 360-degree business view by tying up opportunities with contacts, accounts, activities, as well as other modules for an improved visibility on opportunities
- Save customer meetings or calls using an intuitive calendar
- Set up email notifications using email templates and upon activating a workflow rule
- Auto schedule your workflow actions at a pre-defined interval
- Alert the target audience in your company when a huge deal is closed (huge deal alert) or nearing completion
- Monitor sales opportunities in sales cycles
- Calculate revenue based on the data from Zoho CRM
- Customize fields
- Show or even hide Business Card View
- Get notifications and send replies to customer emails within CRM
Zoho CRM Benefits
Zoho CRM automates daily sales tasks, including get leads from web visits; import business leads from various external sources such as direct mail, seminars, and trade shows; match potential hot leads with the appropriate sales people; convert business prospects into accounts with just a single click; and customize your processes to fit your operations.
Get real-time data
The solution’s Opportunity Tracking tool enables your business to monitor where your clients are in the sales cycle, contact history, deal size, and competitor profile to guide you craft better and more fitting messages. You can access these files and records in the accurate and user-friendly Dynamic Reports & Dashboards.
The Zoho Mobile Edition allows you access to customer information and sales records on Android and iPad/iPhone devices so you can stay updated even if you are on the go.
Zoho CRM allows customization of standard modules. Users can also add more functionalities so they can work the way they want to. They can customize views, filters, and fields, and decide how much data they want to see at any given time in the language they prefer.